• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Chuck Tornetta aka [email protected] (Good Guy)

bigman466

New member
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
47
Location
Jarreau,louisiana
Got some tripple hets from him a while back.Thay are doing great an everything.Chuck is a nice guy an will help you every step of the way.Thanks Chuck :thumbsup:
 
Agreed, chuck is top notch and has the best customer support that I know. Keep on originator of the tornetta square tail line!!
 
Keith Northrop said:
bigman466......Did you attempt to prove out the triple Hets?


To answer your question no .Because they are babies not ready to breed.Any way Chuck is a good guy in my book.I can call him up anytime to ask questions about breeding an everything.He is always very nice an answers his phone .Unlike the other people I buy from looking for the sale an thats it.
 
Daniel Moore said:
Agreed, chuck is top notch and has the best customer support that I know. Keep on originator of the tornetta square tail line!!

LOL I believe those double hets came from the man himself Frank Martin. Don't believe everything you hear.
 
Back
Top