• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Close Enough

SPJ

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
7,046
Reaction score
240
Points
63
Age
57
Location
Seymour, CT
Tired of trying to get a decent photo of this one. Flash constantly messes it up.

018-1.jpg
 
What are you shooting for genetic banded like this guy?

Tanus1.jpg


Bred him to a nice clean normal this year and got 10 eggs.
 
Steve,

Is yours a male or a Female? Is it a proven gene yet? And is it a baby still, has it bred, or is it the baby of another animal you are trying to prove out? I currently have a 10 egg clutch in the incubator from my guy above and might be interested in working out a trade to see if anything is compatible between them. I'm thinking my guy is a recessive banded, but also carrying something else in the more wicked olive color he has.

I think the Genetic banded mutation is way under rated mutation that really has not been played with yet.
 
Steve,

Is yours a male or a Female? Is it a proven gene yet? And is it a baby still, has it bred, or is it the baby of another animal you are trying to prove out? I currently have a 10 egg clutch in the incubator from my guy above and might be interested in working out a trade to see if anything is compatible between them. I'm thinking my guy is a recessive banded, but also carrying something else in the more wicked olive color he has.

I think the Genetic banded mutation is way under rated mutation that really has not been played with yet.

It's really just a snake that is sitting in the rack that I have no plans for.
I liked the funky color, banding and the mustaching so basically it got a tub in the rack. I need to double check the sex. I think it's a female but now that it is larger, I will probe it versus just popping it when it was tiny.
Doubtful I will ever try to prove out another mutation.
 
Here are a few more photos shiwing the cool eyes, mustache and odd belly.
This one also has a chin spot. Weird stuff going on. :rofl:
 

Attachments

  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top