• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Clutch #2 (2012)--New Baby Pics

Matt2979

My dawg has the bluuues.
Joined
Jun 27, 2009
Messages
3,599
Reaction score
328
Points
0
Age
57
Location
Kennesaw, GA
Day #30 post-ov shed, and I got 4 BIG healthy eggs! I was only expecting 4 eggs, but I wasn't expecting them to be nearly so big!! (If this girl wasn't 3 years old, I wouldn't have bred her.) Now, if at least one of them has my big pastave ghost, I'll really be on top of the world!! Should have clutches #3 and #4 by the end of this month, and clutch #1 hatching in about 3 weeks so I've got some things to keep me from pacing in front of the incubator for the next 7+ weeks

Third pic is the sire. Last pic was her last Summer.
 

Attachments

  • 100_6191.jpg
    100_6191.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 149
  • 100_6194.jpg
    100_6194.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 184
  • 100_6188.jpg
    100_6188.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 188
  • 700.jpg
    700.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Wow they are nice big pearlies! Hope you get that hypo pastave your looking for!

On another note, just wondering are you breeding for a BEL this year again?
 
Congrats on the eggs! Don't you have some catchy rhyme for your clutch numbers??

Clutch 2 Yahoo!
Clutch 2 Bugaloo!
Etc.
 
Nice Matt!!!! Have my first eggs due any day now.
Dennis

Thanks, Dennis!! Best of luck with yours!!

Wow they are nice big pearlies! Hope you get that hypo pastave your looking for!

On another note, just wondering are you breeding for a BEL this year again?

Thanks, Reverend!! And yes, I bred pastave x mojave so I'm really hoping for a pastel BEL this year. :yesnod:

Congrats on the eggs! Don't you have some catchy rhyme for you clutch numbers...

Clutch 2 Yahoo!
Clutch 2 Bugaloo!
Etc.

Ah CRAP...people DO remember that! lol I'm just letting the animals handle the "creativity" this year. Hoping that works out better for me this season! :thumbsup:
 
Congrats on the eggs! Don't you have some catchy rhyme for your clutch numbers??

Clutch 2 Yahoo!
Clutch 2 Bugaloo!
Etc.

I got distracted by the "catchy" comment, but thanks for the congrats, Robert!!

Very nice Matt... Hope you get a couple of pastave ghosts..

Thanks, Patrick!! I don't know if my system could take the shock of TWO pastave ghosts...but I sure wouldn't mind putting it to the test!! :D
 
Congrats on those big, pretty eggs! I might have to make you a custom guitar for one of those babies.

Thanks, Bradley!! As far as a guitar, I'll send you a PM. Always willing to talk guitars...especially custom-built models! ;)

Well if you can always send me the extra one, as I am still trying for a female for my male... lol

Should make for a nice pairing. I'll keep my fingers crossed, for both of us! :D

Whatta good little girl ;)

Ain't she though! Thanks, Tom!!

I think you'll be getting 4 pastave ghosts, right?! Cool pairing! Good luck on the odds!

If you're right, I'm taking you to Vegas!!! Thanks, Clark!!
 
Odds were pretty decent, but definitely didn't hit what I was hoping for.

So far out of these 4 eggs, in the order that they came out:
POG--male
Pastave het Hypo--male
Hypo Mojo--male

I really wanted a male pastave ghost. Got the sex right, and only missed it by a single gene on all 3! lol

I believe the one still holding out is just a mojo. Hopefully it's a good looking girl and I'll at least hold back one het.
 

Attachments

  • 100_6807.jpg
    100_6807.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 73
  • 100_6814.jpg
    100_6814.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 100_6817.jpg
    100_6817.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 84
Back
Top