• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Clutch #2 (2012)--New Baby Pics

Oh, Man! I know you did not get what you were hoping for but thoes three are smoken hot, that reduced pattern pastave is a killer in my book. Congratulations on and outstanding clutch.
 
Last edited:
Nice clutch Matt! That pastave is incredible looking!

Thanks, Brendan...but he's got a penis!!!! :bawling:

Oh, Man! I know you did not get what you were hoping for but thoes three are smoken hot, that reduced pattern pastave is a killer in my book. Congratulations on and outstanding clutch.

Thanks, Preacher, but I just checked again. DOUBLE-DANG!!!! He's got TWO penises!!!!! :bawling::bawling:

:rofl: I'm only having fun with them. I'm happy about this being my second-ever clutch with no normals; however, I would be lying to say that I wasn't disappointed when my pastave ghost crawled out and forgot his pastel gene. Other than that, I think they look great, and it's still my first clutch producing any ghost combos...and I got 2 of those!! :D

Here's the last to leave the egg. Only a mojo het ghost, but it's a girl!! :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • 100_6823.jpg
    100_6823.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top