• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

CLUTCH #2

Joined
Apr 14, 2014
Messages
158
Reaction score
12
Points
18
Location
Loveland Colorado
Hi guys just wanted to say that this morning my sunglow motley female started laying! Looks to be about ten or so! I am so excited cuz I haven't produced in several years. So I did 2 pairs of corns this year but next yr tho is going to be alotta fun��
 
I'd love to post some pics but my faithful Nokia window phone says no! Haha so Ill be getting a new phone hopefully soon. I got some really beautiful animals that id love to share with my fellow animal lovers. Thank you for the congrats �� I just love spring time with my snakes! Both mamas are doing great the one that layed a couple weeks ago is putting weight back on like a champ and my albino that just laid has had a few snacks and is ready to start building up again.
 
I never double clutch tho cuz these guys are pets too. I like to give the girls time off so I kinda map out what I'd like to accomplish and set it up so nobody breeds more than 2 yrs in a row
 
Back
Top