• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Clutch mates......

Gregg M

Hognose Breeder
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
1,505
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
51
Location
Staten Island NY
2005 babies are hatching..... :dgrin:

IMG_2793.JPG
 
Gregg, congrats!!!! Be sure to keep us updated as the grow up. I'm sure they will be some nice looking geckos.
 
Thanks for the compliments and the kind words..... Jeremy, I will def keep you guys updated on their growth and color changes...... I cant wait to see how they turn out..... I can see that red/orangey glow under the dark bands and head marking..... Should be awesome...... LeafTail, These first few clutches are staying right here with me.....LOL......
 
Damn Gregg, you are so lucky! I can't wait for my first hatchlings! It is so exciting!

Congrats!
 
Back
Top