• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Collection in Tulsa

BallsDeepPythons

New member
Joined
Jan 22, 2011
Messages
160
Reaction score
4
Points
0
Location
Tulsa, OK USA
I have decided to get out of the snake breeding business. I have enjoyed raising and breeding these ball pythons, but I just do not have the time to devote to them any more. Here is what I have:
two home made snake racks, both hold 8 tubs with heat

one C-Serpents 18 tub hatchling rack ($275) new

one home made freezer turned incubator

one herpstat pro that controls 4 different heating sources (3 racks and one incubator) I only have one probe though

two home made rats racks, 18 total tubs, 36 breeder female rats, lots of pinks thru smalls too

.3 1000+ gram het albinos
.2 spinners (one is proven, one has been locking with a pewter yellowbelly since November)
1. Pewter yellowbelly

I am asking $1,500 OBO but I probably will not move a whole lot on price, just the snakes alone are worth close to my asking price. Right now I DO NOT want to separate anything. I am looking to sell the whole lot. 918633five377 with any questions. I am looking to keep this as a local pickup for now.
 

Attachments

  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 382
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 347
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 369
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 356
Back
Top