• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Collection sale

dylanravenj

New member
Joined
Dec 1, 2013
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Commack, NY
I have a fairly large collection I am trying to sell off due to personal circumstances. I have adults left and a ton of higher end babies and juveniles.

Message me on Facebook @ Dylan Raven’s Geckos or you can pm me on instagram @ dylanravenj

I am willing to do local sales in the Long Island area and will discount.

Below are just some examples of what I have.
 

Attachments

  • 2DBD9F66-70FD-440C-9878-0B20E7E96AD0.jpg
    2DBD9F66-70FD-440C-9878-0B20E7E96AD0.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 320
  • 1509171C-2B1A-44E3-830C-D531482A23BD.jpg
    1509171C-2B1A-44E3-830C-D531482A23BD.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 328
  • D7D28E49-5002-44A8-BE1B-2E71B092A3E9.jpg
    D7D28E49-5002-44A8-BE1B-2E71B092A3E9.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 331
  • 67DDF212-B0A2-4EDE-A88D-914997293409.jpg
    67DDF212-B0A2-4EDE-A88D-914997293409.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 320
Back
Top