• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

collection

cowboyfla1

New member
Joined
Apr 20, 2015
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Lake Helen Florida
I live in central Florida between Daytona and Orlando. I'll ship if you pay but I would rather give my collection away for free before I do that. seriously. I am just getting out of these, So come and make a offer I want them all gone. But I'm not going to give away just the good ones and keep the undesirables. So be ready to take them.

Adults
golddust proven 1.0
anery proven 0.1
Blood red pied side proven 1.1
amel 1.0

sub adults
Albino Emori rats 1.1
creamsicle 0.2
ghost stripe proven 1.1
Albino 0.1
cinder 0.1 still really small

Juvies not babies. They are a year old
blood red pied 0.0.1
gold dust 0.1
coral snow 1.0
Amel 2.0
Extreme reverse okeetee (Abbott) 0.2
Amel motley 1.0
Amel tessera 1.0
okeetee 0.2
bubble gum rat 1.1
butter 2.1
snow 0.1
ghost het lavender 1.0
ultra mel 0.1
creamsicle 1.0
stripe snow 0.1
anery motley0.1

Anery Het Scaleless 1.1 its a pair
Ill take trades as well for shiney stuff or things that go pew pew
Sexes are approx. males are a given adults are given some young ones I will have to probe to be sure
Text me at 3212998862for the pics you want
 
Last edited:
Back
Top