• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Colombian rainbow- morph?

Amlondon

New member
Joined
Sep 11, 2013
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Daytona, Fl
I bought this girl in October 2012 from Ben Siegel. She was from a normal pairing(as far as I know). I got her because of her cool coloring but after a year and a half she's still super light! Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 102
Interesting. It could be a cross...but I hope not. Not a big fan of mudding those waters the way some other species have had done to them. She's pretty though!
 
I highly doubt she was a cross. All of the others from her clutch were normal. I guess I'll have to breed her to find out! Hopefully someone has the magic answer though! Haha. Thanks for the compliment on her! She's lovely.
 
Back
Top