• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Colors on the new site

Probably, but I sure haven't figured out how to do that yet. There is a VERY steep learning curve here. Remember I had the old system for years and had plenty of time to learn much of it. I have had only DAYS with this new system. So I am right down at the bottom of the learning curve.
 
Probably, but I sure haven't figured out how to do that yet. There is a VERY steep learning curve here. Remember I had the old system for years and had plenty of time to learn much of it. I have had only DAYS with this new system. So I am right down at the bottom of the learning curve.
So am I. It took me a couple years to be able to function well on the old site. This time, I k is what I’m looking for! I appreciate the stress and capital it took to get us here. Thank you.
 
So am I. It took me a couple years to be able to function well on the old site. This time, I k is what I’m looking for! I appreciate the stress and capital it took to get us here. Thank you.
What is this "I k" that you are looking for?

Color changes could get real dicey, especially when I don't know what the heck I am doing. I found the section to change colors, but I have a feeling when I change one, it will make all the others look out of whack. Plus there is a note in that section warning that some colors were customized within the style template. So there is some real danger here of making the colors SO out of whack and my not being able to get them back to where they were at present. So be careful about what you wish for.
 
I just made one small change to one option. Others I tried made matters worse, to where I would need to make more extensive changes to colors of text here and there. It is like a hydra.......
 
So is this any better, or even worse?
I appreciate the effort, colors are better. Looks like the same colors of the old site, maybe tone down the green around the perimeter might look a bit better if possible , but I'll get use to what you have.
Site is coming along.
Thank You!
Best Regards; Robert Bichler
 
Back
Top