• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Bad Guy Constrictor Creations

This thread didn't really change my opinion of Jason (formed in other recent threads), but it seems the OP is one of those people that inspires rude responses. Personally, I wouldn't have offered any form of explanation when I declined his offer; nor would I have bothered reading any subsequent messages he sent.
 
You really should learn that responding isn't always in your best interest. Smiley faces aren't helping to soften the attitude you convey, either. (Yes, I know you don't care)
For the record, I didn't suggest that you were attempting to change opinions...nor did I specify what my opinion is. Did you bother to consider that I might think poorly of him before you composed that response?
 
Smiley faces aren't helping to soften the attitude you convey, either. (Yes, I know you don't care)

Totally agree. The smilies come off as really condescending and insincere. Drop the attitude, OP. We get it, your intelligence and wit are on such extraordinary levels, that we cannot possibly begin to grasp them.

I know you don't care, but like someone said earlier, the boa community is pretty small compared to others. Although you may think the almighty dollar will win in the end for you, this thread can and will affect who buys and sells from you.
 
Back
Top