• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Info Contributions 'n Stuff

$ Nine Dollars here!

WOW...Alex...we grew up together man...I introduced you to your wife (not really), I used to beat up all the kids who stole your lunch money (although with a 50% commission :hehe:), and you do this?!?!? You come here and try to rip that necklace off my sisters chest, before she even gets a chance to wear it?!?! I see how it is... :toetap05:

OK...Alex...you want to play...lets play. :dgrin:

$10 !!! :raspberry

Oh...and...

They will go GREAT with your Peacock colored sequin moomoo:rofl:

Actually...I was thinking of wearing them with my halter-top, the one with the dangling beads. :hurray:
 
Darling Nicky

I am half-way tempted to donate a membership just to see nicky wear the earrings in a halter top and post a pic of it. I think that would be worth one membership at least.:rofl:
 
Back
Top