• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! Crested Gecko Quick Sell!

UPDATE: Please stop inquiring about wanting all females. I have 18 geckos I am selling in lots of 6 because I am going to college. I am going to quite literally randomly select geckos from my collection to ship if you choose to buy. I am more than happy to send pictures of some of the geckos I own but it would be very difficult for me to keep track of who wants what and so on. Thank you.
 
Back
Top