• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Wanted Crested Gecko

marielleannamae

New member
Joined
Oct 28, 2016
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Appleton, Wisconsin
Preferably female but will consider a male crested gecko. Want beige/lighter but also could consider a darker one. No reds please. Less than four-five years old. Willing to pay good money and offer an amazing and caring home to the perfect gecko.
Needs to be able to ship overnight to Wisconsin (this should be possible from most places in the U.S.). I will pay for shipping but either need insurance on gecko or a live guarantee from seller since I am willing to pay quite a bit for my gecko.
Can pay through Paypal or money order or check; whichever is preferred.
 
Last edited:
Thanks to all who sent me info regarding their crested geckos! You were really helpful! I did find a female gecko that I purchased from user Brain1999. I may look for more animals in the future. Considering a Pacman frog but will post that when i'm ready. Thanks!
 
Back
Top