• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Dalmatian Crested with a few green spots...

mialma09

New member
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
San Diego, CA USA
Ok so I have read like one or two other threads about an apparent gecko with green spots and I understand that it's not a normal color but I am not blind and I know the color green when I see it LOL. But me and my wife wanted to post up a few pics of our girl to show her green spots she has on her. Now its not a great nor perfect pic but you can definitely see the color difference and that it is green, granted its more of an olive or forest green but its still green. Just wanted to know if it were pretty uncommon or starting to become normal in the crested world. Thanks to all who stop by and look.
 

Attachments

  • IMAG1168.jpg
    IMAG1168.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 119
  • IMAG1167.jpg
    IMAG1167.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 82
Back
Top