

what clutch is this?
albino?![]()
I'm tempted to cut mine so bad, so I force myself to only check on em 3 times a day. When I wake up, afternoon and before bed. Today is day 49 (saturday) for my 1st clutch this year. Good thing I have a lot of patience!!!
only 3 times a day, you are patient 
No cutting early unless you want to hear horror stories.....![]()
Not true at all. If you make a small cut not damaging the veins or going into the membrane, you will be fine. I have cut every clutch at day 50 and never had an issue. It's the ones that cut massive holes and take off half of the egg and cut too deep into the membrane or cut a vein that have problems. I use a surgical scalpel for the best control and small forceps. Plus I candle to see the best spot to cut before hand.
