• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Day 55

:bandhead0 What a smartass hahahahahahahahaha. Thanks for the false anticipation Steve. I wonder how many other people will fall for your prank thread trap? :dgrin:
 
I'm on day #56 and I can see as much of mine as I can yours...nuthin'!!

Not much to see. She is coiled around them pretty well.
 

Attachments

  • 524345_403224846391211_2120975361_n.jpg
    524345_403224846391211_2120975361_n.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 68
I keep saying that I'm going to try maternal incubation...and then keep chickening out!
 
Back
Top