• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy DBM Reptiles - Martin Fox

Tere Salazar

Just Me
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
1,788
Reaction score
60
Points
0
Age
58
Location
Texarkana, TX
I have had the pleasure of my first completed transaction with Martin Fox of DBM Reptiles, and I'd like to tell everyone a bit about the transaction.

First of all, I saw the ad for a female yellowbelly ball python. The pictures were gorgeous, and I decided I'd like to have her, but...Martin had no feedback here on the BOI or anywhere else on Fauna. To say I was skeptical is an understatement. I PMed Martin in a rather skeptical tone, asking him to tell me about himself. Honestly, I didn't even expect a response.

My husband was sitting in the background going, "what do you want her for?" "She's not all that."

The response I got was a full explanation of who Martin is, what his business beliefs and ethics are, and I discovered he was super friendly. I was immediately put at ease, so I paid him for the ball python.

The remainder of the weekend was spent chatting with Martin via PM, and through the course of the weekend, it seemed as though he had decided it was his job to ensure my comfort with this transaction. I received communication at every single step of the process.

Well, my little girl arrived this morning. She was packaged perfectly. I opened the box, and much to my surprise, this gal is almost neon. The pictures that Martin posted in her ad were nice...but real life is a whole other story. She is eye popping, fat, and has a fantastic temperament.

My husband just arrived home, and had nothing to say that was less than glowing. He is truly impressed, and anyone who knows him knows that that's not an easy thing to accomplish.

All in all, the transaction was flawless, excellent communication, great packaging, BEAUTIFUL snake. I would not hesitate to recommend Martin of DBM Reptiles to anyone wanting a way-better-than-expected snake at a fantastic price.

Thank you, Martin!
 
I'm a beliver. Now I can see what the wife saw in this girl. She is outstanding. She has a great temperment, is very plump and amazingly beautiful. You can tell Jeff loves his animals. :thumbsup: These pictures do not do her any justice.

Thanks Martin.:D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
***Jeff=Martin sorry Martin it's been a long day and Jeff is the guy we are getting the lesser from. And she has been talking about him as much as Dutchess. Sorry again.
 
Back
Top