• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Wanted Deceased animals for scientific preservation

Subtletuttle

New member
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
33
Location
Buffalo, NY
Hello,

I own a colony of dermestid beetles and I collect deceased animals for different forms of preservation such as wet specimens, articulation, taxidermy. I'm also a student studying veterinary medicine and I hope to continue my studies after school in necropsy (animal autopsy). :)

So I'm looking for deceased mammals, reptiles, and birds. If you could provide as much information as possible about the animal and how it passed it would really help!

If you're looking to get clean bones of an animal we could negotiate that service depending on the animal and cause of death.

*Farmers and hunters - I'll take your extra corpses!

Looking for rabbits, small game, deer parts, stillborn/deceased young, birds, and small reptiles
But will accept others

Happy Holidays!
 
Back
Top