• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Definitely Lives Up To The Claims

SPJ

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
7,046
Reaction score
240
Points
63
Age
57
Location
Seymour, CT
Bought a Dyson Animal vacuum cleaner and boy does it work like they claim.
Blows away any other vacuum I have used. It's a bit pricey but definitely worth the money. The master bedroom in the house has black carpeting so a good vacuum is a necessity. :rofl:
 
I love my Dyson! After going through several cheap vacuums in the first couple of years we finally bought one and will never buy any other brand. Our first one lasted about 8 years before it started losing suction. It probably lasts longer for most people, but our three labs leave a lot of dirt and hair around so we used it constantly.
 
I'm so glad to read this, I have 5 indoor dogs & the amount of hair they leave on my floors is nothing short of disgusting! Add to that 3 little boys under the age of 10 & I feel like my full time job is sweeping/vacuuming & my current vacuum just isn't cutting it anymore. Time to start saving up my pennies! :)
 
I've been using an Animal for a few years and wouldn't dream of using anything else. It really sucks! :rofl:
 
Back
Top