• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Bad Guy Derek and Rachael Mayhew, Inked Dragons

Here is the picture of the message regarding the health guarantee. I apologize for it taking a couple of days. I'm in Florida, and my family was dealing with the hurricane.

uploadfromtaptalk1475966081085.jpg

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
 
I am disappointed to see that Inked Dragons is still shipping dragons improperly, and sending out sick ones as well. I had hoped when I made my thread that the shipping issues would be addressed, but it seems they are not interested in improving their practices at all. Their reputation is becoming worse and worse. Thank you for posting this thread, and I hope the dragon improves for you.
 
Also although they no longer exist apparently. I finally had the test done for atadenovirus and it was positive, so doubtful they test their dragons.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
 
She actually ate on her own today.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk


I'm incredibly sorry that you and your dragon had to go through this but I'm so glad you kept your new beardy and that the poor thing is eating and getting the love and care she needs and deserves. Thank you for warning us with your post. I'm newer to the hobby and I've been looking into several types of reptiles including bearded dragons. I hope your beardy continues to improve.
 
Back
Top