• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Info Derek Travis Mayhew / Inked Dragons (Bad Shipping)

Sad to see someone who could have otherwise had a good sale ruin it with bad shipping practices. Do you know if he used a service like Reptiles Express or SYR? Maybe emailing the service could get him blacklisted.
 
Sad to see someone who could have otherwise had a good sale ruin it with bad shipping practices. Do you know if he used a service like Reptiles Express or SYR? Maybe emailing the service could get him blacklisted.

He did use Reptiles Express, so I will see about getting in contact with them about it.
 
Thank you for all your inputs, since then I have learned how to properly shipping,back then when they received the dragon I was unaware of the danger and protection a dragon needed for shipping after this person notified me of the side falling to the other side I have pre order boxes and right size insulation that fits to that box along with safety containers to secure the dragons. Also I do use uniheat packs for shipping for cold weather. Also when I wrote pleasure doing business was not to be sarcastic or a act like I dont care , it was meant for that I was glad they where happy with the dragon and it was what they wanted.
 
Back
Top