• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Diana Heideman AKA SirenSanJose

A2Reptiles

New member
Joined
Apr 13, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Bourbonnais IL USA
Great customer! & smooth transaction.

Diana purchased a Fire Ball python in December 2013 and was patient in receiving her due to inclement weather. I look forward to future business with Diana.
 
I just purchased from Diana and everything went smoothly! I have a gorgeous new boy now and he is doing well so far! Thanks Diana!
 
I've done quite a bit of buying/selling back and forth with Diana - never an issue, always a pleasure!
 
Back
Top