• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Different Anery Cornsnake Morphs?

KattChaos

New member
Joined
Aug 3, 2017
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Horn Lake, MS
So, I picked up a Female Anery Cornsnake Sunday at Repticon. I am now doing my research on what would be the best Morph to get as her boyfriend. She's a baby so I have alot of time but I love doing research. Lol

My questions are as follows...

What are some of the best Anery Morphs out there? If you were going to breed her what type of Male would you get for her?

Any other comments or helpful things are always welcomed! :)
f6f0593bcfb9c60c30dc796d546d7590.jpg


Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
 
An anery tessera would would be a great choice. You'd get anery tesseras in the first generation.
 
Back
Top