• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Dinker clutch hatched...

For those that didn't know...

I kept back the visual breeding quality Lentigo. I may think of another name for the project since she hasn't changed much from her beginnings. :)

Her yellow hardly every photographs correctly and I am not very patient. I think after dumping 60 pictures that didn't capture her colors..I'm entitled.;)

*Just keeping up her history so that it won't be difficult to follow her bloodlines later.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8553.jpg
    IMG_8553.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_8554.jpg
    IMG_8554.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_8556.jpg
    IMG_8556.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 273
For those that didn't know...

I kept back the visual breeding quality Lentigo. I may think of another name for the project since she hasn't changed much from her beginnings. :)

Her yellow hardly every photographs correctly and I am not very patient. I think after dumping 60 pictures that didn't capture her colors..I'm entitled.;)

*Just keeping up her history so that it won't be difficult to follow her bloodlines later.

Swwwwweeeet!
 
Gotta love it when it all goes to plan :) Congratulations ( Even though it's delayed by a year ) They look alot like Pastels ( Recessive form of pastel prehaps ) Either way I like them and can't wait to see whats mixed into the project.

Again Congrats :D
 
Gotta love it when it all goes to plan :) Congratulations ( Even though it's delayed by a year ) They look alot like Pastels ( Recessive form of pastel prehaps ) Either way I like them and can't wait to see whats mixed into the project.

Again Congrats :D

Yes, time an patience DO pay off.:thumbsup:

When they first proved, some one accused me of putting a Pastel to a Normal...and this was with the belly shots. :rofl: Definitely recessive and a very interesting project. I love the way the black marker outlines her eye patterns..it's going to be very interesting to see what happens when she's paired with other morphs.
 
Yes, time an patience DO pay off.:thumbsup:

When they first proved, some one accused me of putting a Pastel to a Normal...and this was with the belly shots. :rofl: Definitely recessive and a very interesting project. I love the way the black marker outlines her eye patterns..it's going to be very interesting to see what happens when she's paired with other morphs.
:D I can't believe someone would accuse you of doing that just goes to show how some people can react to others good luck ( Jealousy comes to mind )

I will be watching this project like an hawk :) I'm really interested in the out come.

Good luck :D
 
All I had to do was go back to the beginning of the thread to see the belly...lol

Nothing even similar to a Pastels belly.

And thats the only reason I didnt question it. In fact now that shes a year older, she looks even better than most Pastels. Did u happen to breed the parents again Deborah?
 
Back
Top