• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Dinker clutch hatched...

still beautiful! she should make some killer babies!

Thank you. :) Since one theory was that she's already a super, I had purchased a killer Super Pastel male for her first breeding to see what develops, if nothing I'll at least have a Pastel Het (still have not named her because every time I come up with a name, I see a similar name popping up later. I may not breed her until I can get the name copyrighted. I've always HATED how breeders name their animals or businesses or even their usernames...and then copycat names pop up.:rofl:
 
Pastel coloring and pattern, Cinnamon like head, and belly of a normal. What the heck lol.

If you plan on breeding her, what are you planning???
 
Pastel coloring and pattern, Cinnamon like head, and belly of a normal. What the heck lol.

If you plan on breeding her, what are you planning???

If I ever get around to it, I have a gorgeous Super Pastel M to put to her. The combination may prove whether she's on another allele of the Pastel gene or if she's a completely different morph.

This male is guaranteed to have..no Spider in the history of his production. :)
 
Back
Top