• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Dog TV

Lucille

New member
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
16,037
Reaction score
1,441
Points
0
Location
Texas
On my Xfinity page an ad for Dog TV, a channel meant to entertain your dog while you are away, one can subscribe for $4.99 month.



So far, I have not seen Cat TV or Snake TV or Hamster TV...
 
I don't know how good their vision is, but none of my four dogs pay any attention to the television. They've probably done trials before launching this, but I'll keep my five bucks in my pocket. :)

Kathy
 
None of my dogs have ever paid more than a few seconds attention to tv. I had a siamese cat who would rub up against it when children were on though and an allycat that would swat at certain scenes with bugs or blowing trash, lol.
 
I did have a dog who would watch TV if herds of animals were running across it, and then go round to the back of the set to see where they'd gone.... don't think his attention span would have held up for more than about 2 minutes though.

Wonder if the next step would be pet food advertising on the station? :rofl:
 
Back
Top