• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Dragon pictures.

To good to be true? just got her and the jury is still out.what do you think? dipped in color? she is shedding that orange color off her vent area and her back legs.

Crap. I hope that isnt the case, but it appears that way. I do have a male though that almost looks like his color instantly stops at his feet?
 
Please not to sound rude or like I am on anyone's side this is not the proper place for this kind of discussion. I am sure there are much better ways of communication like email or private message. I'd like to see this thread keep getting bigger with pictures of peoples dragons :)
 
yes I know, it's just that the ad is closed now and I wanted feedback on the issue. The old skin is coming off orange and the under skin is white.
 
Yeah, Nicole is probably right. I would start another thread as well, if needed, or deal with .....the "seller" privately.
 
To good to be true? just got her and the jury is still out.what do you think? dipped in color? she is shedding that orange color off her vent area and her back legs.

whatd that dragon look like in the sell picture/whod you get it from? Just curious

and here is a pic of my baby blood tiger or fire tiger whatever yall wanna call her
IMG_0468.jpg
 
hypo's, leatherbacks and double het's

Thanks to nichole at howlin gale dragon chuck at dragon boyz and tom at baltimore beardies
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Soon to be a breeder, and fresh off the paint table. :)

Hypo Italian Leatherback male.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
These are pictures of my Sophia X Zorro babies they are so Unique! They have a Red Under tone and it looks like they where dipped in powdered sugar. They are not even a week old yet they came out of the egg with lots of color!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
1. Stardust - Hypo Smoothie Female
2. Ember - Red Translucent Female
3. Ember - Red Translucent Female
4. Flare - Hypo Translucent Male
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top