• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Dragon pictures.

IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_1858.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

IMG_1888.jpg

just a few from today........
 
I like Pandora and Firetiger !! :)


I give plant/crickets daily, locusts/worms/fruit sometimes. Why ?

Thanks Pandora is 1 of my favorites.

Was curious about cricket availability in France, I have sent dragons to the UK and they told me they feed mostly locusts as the bug part of the diet.
 
Angie I think you need to send me those ...the holdback and the one below it. They look to be some of the best reds I have seen.
 
Check out my new girlfriends!

I went to the 1st reptile show in RI in a decade, and you know I couldn't leave empty handed! Wouldn't want to ruin my reputation! ;)
These are HypoPastelXBloodyPeach phase from ActionReptiles. They're in shed but going to be beauties.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Meet L

L is on the left side. He heard dragons could fly when he was a baby...Fortunately, he can run sideways really quick, and has no problems catching crickets. He's got to be about 7mo old but not growing much so I keep switching him to younger clutchmates.
If he goes the wrong way he falls over and waits till someone walks by and he grabs onto them for leverage and flips himself back over. He's got it down pat now. :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Razzle is gaining good color with every shed and is starting to get the red beard of her mother Amaya. :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
1st pic Marketed Leucistic x Pastel.
2nd pic colored Translucent.
3rd pic project Italian Leatherback.
4th pic "Medusa", she has 2 rows of spikes running down both sides.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top