• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Dragon pictures.

2 males for next season.. Born July 22, 2009 :)

Tiger-Collector2.jpg


Tiger-Collector1.jpg
 
This is Razzle growing and glowing.:)

She is sitting under a 50 W white spot light basking.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Gina we got buried with snow here at the shore also.

This is a Marketed leucistic in the morning after a soak before he colored up. normally a pure white.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lily my 1000 Gram female just laid 48 eggs 45 are good

Pictures 1-3 are of Lily
Picture 4 is Zorro the father of her eggs
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ed..

Ed, I love that Red hypo pastel male! What a beauty! Here's a few pics. Chinese water torture, and my lonely deer. We got over a foot of snow in most areas. Kids are loving it!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
LOL! I wish I could have used glue..

Yeah, I wish! lol! Here's the ones you didn't see.. I chased them, put them back, chased them, put them back, hurry grab the camera! Oops where'd that one go, put them back! Stay, :NoNo: grab the camera...:censored:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top