• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Dragon pictures.

All 4 silks 3 normal and 1 hypo silk bathing
 

Attachments

  • DSC02219.jpg
    DSC02219.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 103
Yeah all 4 (minus the one on the top right) are silks and yes it does take a few extra minutes a day to care for them but its worth it. I was never a big fan till i hatched out my own
 
Yea, I've seen some in person, I reallly like them, but it's easier to get someone to watch over my dragons that don't have to be lubed up if I'm out of town for a show or anything...maybe one day. I'd feel horrible if I was away and anything happend to one, their skin can be so frail. They seem to be getting more and more popular still.
 
Back
Top