• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Drastic colour change

richardhind1972

New member
Joined
Jun 1, 2017
Messages
405
Reaction score
14
Points
0
Location
Derby Derbyshire
I can't believe the difference in colour my female Nicaraguan corn island boa goes when I first she was really quite silver almost pear island looking FullSizeRender.jpg except her belly like . But tonight she was looking really dark almost a different snake you can really see the rainbow iridescence on her with being so dark IMG_2317.JPGIMG_2320.JPGIMG_2322.JPG
f793fbf62aa702583c42baf54b79bbd0.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks Randal, she is settling in really well and nice and relaxed too, I'm really pleased with the colour changes on her


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
They look like different animals, don't they? You're seriously making me want a Corn Island as a pet but I couldn't do that. Those animals need to be bred.
 
Thanks jccs, yes they really do that's why I had to take a picture as it was so different, I would highly recommend one


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top