• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy EDGARFL (LTX Reptiles)... AWESOME!

jleonard

New member
Joined
Jun 28, 2005
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Purchased three snakes from Edgar... The entire transaction was awesome!!!

The first snake I bought from him was a Fire Lesser (male)... Since the weather was cold, it was suggested that half of the payment was made until the weather got better. As I looked at more of his snakes, I ended up buying a Yellowbelly female and an Asphalt Yellowbelly female and asked him to add them to the Lesser shipment...

He constantly kept the lines of communication open to keep me informed of the best shipping days...

Yesterday they finally arrived and they are absolutely gorgeous! He sent me pics of the snakes when I asked for them and even sent me a pic of the shipping label so I could keep track of them...

I will definitely buy from Edgar again!!!
 
Back
Top