• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

EGGS ARE ON THE WAY

Joined
Apr 14, 2014
Messages
158
Reaction score
12
Points
18
Location
Loveland Colorado
So I have been outta the game for a while until like 2yrs ago. I made some changes that needed to happen but anyway I have a couple pair of corns that are my first projects since being back. I hooked a male okeetee with a female hypo and a albino Miami to a sunglow motley female. Just kind of a appetizer so to speak haha so the hypo is actually laying as I'm typing this! The albino motley bred a couple weeks later but she's not far behind! I'm very excited to see how this works out!
 
Back
Top