• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Elegant Reptile Images

elena

Contributing Member
Contributor
Joined
Jun 30, 2005
Messages
1,241
Reaction score
84
Points
48
Location
Evanston, IL
I picked up a pair of Bismarck Ringed Pythons from Elegant Reptile Images at this most recent Tinley show. The gentleman who assisted me (unfortunately I didn't catch his name) was very helpful in answering my husbandry questions, especially since not too many people are working with ringed pythons and there isn't a ton of information available. He genuinely seemed just as excited about my purchase as I was. I was in touch by email after the sale, describing my set-up and asking for any recommendations, and my emails were answered promptly and informatively. Both animals are doing very well in my care, having shed with no problems (an issue with this species) and have taken every meal I've offered them. I would gladly purchase from Elegant Reptile Images again if they had something I was interested in.
 
Back
Top