• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Elena Moss........excellent experience.

Lundberg

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2016
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Dwight,il
I recently traded a pair of Sardinal Costa Rican Stuarti to Elena. She was very knowledgable and easy to work with. Her animal was perfect and just as represented. I recommend keeping an eye out for anything she produces as I'm certain you'll have the same experience.
 
Thanks so much, it was a pleasure to meet you. I hope we can remain friends a and share our projercts to come. There is a meeting of the Chicago Herpetological society I think you would enjoy. It's only the 27th, pm me fore detail. A fund way to meet other herpers and here an interersterestihg lecture. Herps welcomne,
 
Good to hear and thanks for sharing. Elena is always going out of her way to help others around here on Fauna too.
 
Back
Top