Gregg M
Hognose Breeder
Note the start of the email is from the bottom up...... See what alittle digging around can do..... Hopefully this digging will help all of us out weather you just want the info or have infected animals......
Here it is......
Greetings Lindsey,
> Alinia is effective in actually killing Cryptosporidium in reptiles, thereby
> alleviating the symptoms.
> Thanks for the question.
> George
George J. Camarinos, M.D., F.A.C.G
Vice President, Medical Affairs and Chief Medical Officer
Romark Laboratories, L.C.
3000 Bayport Drive, Suite 200
Tampa, Florida 33607
Phone: 813.282.8544
Fax: 813.282.9055
[email protected]
> From: Lindsey Parrado <[email protected]>
> Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:40:56 -0400
> To: <[email protected]>
> Subject: FW: treatment for crypto in reptiles using ALINIA
>
> Dr. Camarinos,
> I received this email requesting information on using Alinia in reptiles. I
> know that it was effective in geckos when we first launched, but I thought
> that I would let the expert respond to him.
> Thanks,
> Lindsey
> --
> Lindsey Parrado
> Manager, Sales Administration
> Romark Pharmaceuticals
> 3000 Bayport Drive
> Suite 200
> Tampa, FL 33607-8416
> 813-282-8544 ph.
> 813-282-9055 fax
> [email protected]
> www.romark.com
>
> ------ Forwarded Message
> From: "Gregg Madden" <[email protected]>
> Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 20:33:20 -0400
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: treatment for crypto in reptiles using ALINIA
>
> Hello, I am a reptile keeper and breeder...... I was wondering if you have
> any thoughts on how this drug will affect the species of crypto that
> reptiles contract..... I have heard of a few breeders that used it on some
> reptiles with some very good results....... Also, does this drug kill cryptosporidium or >does it just stop the symptoms????? Crypto can kill entire
> reptile collections........ Luckily I have never had a problem with this but
> there are many people that have lost a bunch of reptile due to this
> killer...... Thank you for your time and I look foward to you answer.....
Here it is......
Greetings Lindsey,
> Alinia is effective in actually killing Cryptosporidium in reptiles, thereby
> alleviating the symptoms.
> Thanks for the question.
> George
George J. Camarinos, M.D., F.A.C.G
Vice President, Medical Affairs and Chief Medical Officer
Romark Laboratories, L.C.
3000 Bayport Drive, Suite 200
Tampa, Florida 33607
Phone: 813.282.8544
Fax: 813.282.9055
[email protected]
> From: Lindsey Parrado <[email protected]>
> Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:40:56 -0400
> To: <[email protected]>
> Subject: FW: treatment for crypto in reptiles using ALINIA
>
> Dr. Camarinos,
> I received this email requesting information on using Alinia in reptiles. I
> know that it was effective in geckos when we first launched, but I thought
> that I would let the expert respond to him.
> Thanks,
> Lindsey
> --
> Lindsey Parrado
> Manager, Sales Administration
> Romark Pharmaceuticals
> 3000 Bayport Drive
> Suite 200
> Tampa, FL 33607-8416
> 813-282-8544 ph.
> 813-282-9055 fax
> [email protected]
> www.romark.com
>
> ------ Forwarded Message
> From: "Gregg Madden" <[email protected]>
> Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 20:33:20 -0400
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: treatment for crypto in reptiles using ALINIA
>
> Hello, I am a reptile keeper and breeder...... I was wondering if you have
> any thoughts on how this drug will affect the species of crypto that
> reptiles contract..... I have heard of a few breeders that used it on some
> reptiles with some very good results....... Also, does this drug kill cryptosporidium or >does it just stop the symptoms????? Crypto can kill entire
> reptile collections........ Luckily I have never had a problem with this but
> there are many people that have lost a bunch of reptile due to this
> killer...... Thank you for your time and I look foward to you answer.....
