• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Enough whining (aka - Yay, me)

hhmoore

tired & cranky shadow
Joined
Nov 25, 2004
Messages
18,536
Reaction score
820
Points
0
Location
upstate NY
After due whining and grumbling about the quality of my diamond pythons, I bought some more. They are 06s, so they have a ways to go to catch up, but at least one pair of them look very nice (keepers for me :D). I'm not admitting how many I bought, lol; but in the spring, I might make some of my Fauna friends very happy.

Here is a pic of the sire (obviously not my photo, since I don't have him).
 

Attachments

  • AdultmaleDiamondPython91906[1].JPG
    AdultmaleDiamondPython91906[1].JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 130
Mom is comparable to, maybe just a little nicer than, my current male. Babies can sometimes be tough to call, but my eye says a pair of these babies will be very nice. (I have been fooled a few times, though, lol. I'm sitting on one of my crosses from last year that is just starting to feed regularly. I didn't think he was anything special at first, but after 4 months - even with as little as he ate - it was obvious to me that he will be gorgeous.
I have also picked out one that I thought would blossom into something extraordinary...and, well, she didn't.

This is mom - again, not my photo.
 

Attachments

  • AdultfemaleDiamondPython91906[1].JPG
    AdultfemaleDiamondPython91906[1].JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 69
I've seen that picture before, so that's who your getting them from. I have a female that came indirectly from him..Randy
 
Absolutely stunning snakes Harald. I've admired Diamonds for years but haven't acquired any in the past, wanting to thouroughly research the species, which I've been doing periodically in preparation for the opportunity to work with them.
If things work out, I'd be pleased to be one of your fauna friends to be made happy in the future.
 
In time, I hope to have enough to go around (I don't have that many friends, lol - but I'd like to think of you as one of them, Clay). Potential offspring will be a while - I have forgotten how old my current pair is - records work great, but I don't feel like looking - but they are a year or two away. The new kids, well, they are but hatchlings, and it will be a few years before even the male is ready. In all likelihood, I will be selling a couple of the '06s next year, once I get a good feel for the developing pattern (don't want to many sibs, anyway - need diversity).
 
Back
Top