• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

ever cross a nerd orange ghost with a rdr peach ghost?

birdman5000

Hc,hevblvfkvlc
Joined
Feb 5, 2010
Messages
52
Reaction score
6
Points
0
Location
Orange CA United States
Im having a compatiblilty issue. I was gonna purchase some het rdr peach ghost females for my ghost projects, but the seller told me they are not compatible with my nerd orange ghosts. But ralph himself told me his are compatible with all ghosts lines that he is aware of.

So what im asking is have any of you ever crossed these genes? And if so did they produce visual ghosts?

Please email call or text me if you know for sure.
[email protected] 714 782 4087
 
I personally have not, but you could email Kevin Mcurley himself. In my experience he's pretty willing to answer questions.
 
I have emailed him and got no response. But ralph reassured twice since i posted the first time that his "peach" ghost line is compatible with the "orange" ghost
 
While im on the subject i figured id post a pic of mine
 

Attachments

  • 2011-10-15 15.09.07.jpg
    2011-10-15 15.09.07.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 111
I don't think Ralph would have any reason to mislead you and I would think he would stand behind the genetics. The one big question would be are you breeding ghost to het to increase the chances of hitting stranger things have happened than for het to het breeding's not happening for a year or 2 and are you sure you have a Nerd ghost (from Nerd or with paper works as to such) as Ralph those are all questions I would want to know as the seller because you are right they are not all compatible.

Guess you answered one of those questions :thumbsup:


Very good looking ghost either way I'm working with ghost/hypos as well Nerd line not from Nerd but I liked them no mater what just decided it was going to be easier to make my own hets. I look at ghost as a bit of gamble you can increase your odds by buying from 1 breeder or maybe work on out crossing :rolleyes:
 
Ralph did say one thing that was contradictive to what i had been told in the past.
He said that his peach line will work with orange and green ghosts but i have been told that orange and green are not compatible with eachother. So how could peach be compatible with both?

its like working out blood types with organ doners. I dont want My liver getting rejected...lol i wish there was an O- ghost type
 
Back
Top