• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Everglades/yellow rat snakes

Blueking11

Contributing Member
Contributor
Joined
Jul 11, 2017
Messages
64
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Location
Hampton Tennessee
Hi.
I have these two captive born rat snakes that were sold to me as a male and female Everglades rat snakes (at Daytona two years ago). Turns out that both are males and one looks to be a yellow rat snake. They are both very healthy around 3 feet in length, 2 years old and are eating frozen /thawed small mice with no issues. I will sell both for only $50.00 plus overnight FedEx shipping. Please call 910-977-1752 for any information. I do not text, or e-mail nor do I entertain any offers/scams from wealthy Nigerian princes. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • Rat snakes.jpg
    Rat snakes.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 279
Yes, I still have the orange one in this ad and I have one other orange one, a 3 year old 52” male in my other ad (see 19 March). You can have both for $ 50.00 plus FedEx overnight shipping. You can call me @ 910-977-1752 if you like. Thanks
 
Back
Top