• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Every time I think about returning to this hobby.......

trainedmermaid

New member
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Irving, TX
I remember why I rehomed my boas in 2013. States started banning reptiles more and more. The rules became stricter. I got scared. I do not play around with the law, ever.

I wonder if there's some type of permit that would bypass all the local restrictions? I don't even want anything crazy. I'd really love to own a Boa Constrictor again or something similar. Next week there's a reptile convention in my local area I think I'll go to. Maybe someone there will have some advice.

In the meanwhile I'm just going to ask, don't the bans scare y'all? The restrictions are destroying this hobby IMO.
 
Back
Top