• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! Exceptional Aru GTP

DPalmer74

New member
Joined
May 11, 2015
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
New York, New York
Hello,
I am selling my 2 yr old unsexed GTP. It is super tame with a vibrant green body with a beautiful blue belly & loaded with nice crisp white spots. Never refuses a meal of 2 small mice biweekly. It is farm bred and has been in my care for 6 months. I have attached a photo of it's tail and for sex reference if it helps. This specimen is an absolute pleasure to own as a pet or future breeder. Please excuse my previous post. I was posting a different add. I apologize for the confusion.

I am asking $450.00 shipped for a very limited time or local pick up. Many more pics upon request.
Any questions please pm me. Please do not reply on this thread.

Cash payments or Wal-Mart moneygram. No PayPal please. Thank you...

******SOLD******
 

Attachments

  • download_20150614_210416.jpg
    download_20150614_210416.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 762
  • download_20150614_210422.jpg
    download_20150614_210422.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 752
  • download_20150614_210610-1.jpg
    download_20150614_210610-1.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 753
  • download_20150614_210614.jpg
    download_20150614_210614.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 726
Last edited:
Back
Top