• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Extreme Red Albino Anaconda (f) hognose

SaginawHognose

New member
Joined
Oct 5, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
41
Location
Saginaw MI
I have a stunningly beautiful extreme red albino conda female. She is my most beautiful snake. Here you can see what she looked like when I got her. https://www.morphmarket.com/.../western-hognose/958947 She is now 150 plus grams the last time I weighed her. Healthwise she is doing top notch and has no problems. She has a wonderful feed response. However, she has never calmed down. she will try to bite or act like she is going to bite each time you have to go in for a spot clean, water check or deep clean. I have had her for almost two years. I always let her know when I am going to pick her up and make sure not to smell like mice when i have to do this. With that being said, I have other snakes being born soon and dont have the time to focus solely on her. Would like to see her go to a good home and to someone who is experienced in handling spicy snakes such as herself, She would come with her enclosure her water dish, hidey hut, and her heat pad and thermostat. $200 - Please PM me with any questions or if you would like to see more current pictures or a video of this beautiful yet spicy lady. Named Shiela after the character from South Park.

Corrected link below

https://www.morphmarket.com/us/c/reptiles/colubrids/western-hognose/958947

My apologies
 
Back
Top