• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Fauna DataBase error

TropicalSerpent

Tropical Serpent Exhibit!
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
90
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Location
Rhea,Tennessee,USA
Anyone else getting this can;t get on PM's CP or other peoples profile.

Just curious some kinda Updating going on I missed, Travis

Here is the message I am getting.

Database error
The FaunaClassifieds database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.faunaclassifieds.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.faunaclassifieds.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
 
I know I got that message for a while yesterday ... site maintenance, I guess. Don't know about today.
 
Back
Top