• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! Female Hypo Het Trans

Mjohnston20

New member
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
183
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Boerne, Texas
Please text for more info
210-846-9225

This is a very difficult decision to make but I have decided to sell this girl. The only reason I'm letting her go is because I have her mother, sister, and brother that I will be working with next year. She is just a gorgeous orange and I know she will make a killer adult. She's 8 months old and 244 grams. She got her tail nipped when she was a baby but it completely healed and is very minor.

$400 plus shipping

Please text for more info
210-846-9225

Mike
Kids and Dragons
 

Attachments

  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    243.2 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:
Back
Top