• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Female Jackson's from NARBC Arlington

Mad4You2

Reptile Shop Owner
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
256
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
66
Location
Tyler, TX
This is Chiquita....we picked her up at NARBC in Arlington a couple of weeks ago......

chiquitaBanana.jpg


Coming down for crickets...
lookingforcrix.jpg



Here's Pan.....he's coming down for crickets too...
100_1596.jpg



Here he is being a leaf...
100_1598.jpg



Close up....
Pancomingforcrix.jpg




I tried to shoot them nailing crickets in their cups but I had the Reptarium zipped up so they came out like crap and I scrapped them....

Enjoy!
 
Thanks! I get some overexposure a bit sometimes....little bit of that on his pic but it didn't ruin it. Amazing that you have to take so many to get a few good enough to post! LOL.....
 
Hello

Hello Angie,

Those are nice looking pictures! :D How is he doing now?


Tracie
 
Hi Tracie,
She's fine...Pan is fine too. Chiquita comes down every morning to her feeding cup and looks in it....then she looks at me, just moving her eyes....and back to the cup. I put the crickets in and she's all over them! I'm really happy with how well she is eating. Thanks!
 
Hello

Hello Angie,

Great that she is eating well & is active, too. I hope she continues to adjust to her new home now. She must not have been under too much stress then. Good news! :D

Tracie
 
Back
Top