• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Female Russian Tortoise

bakerzack1990

New member
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Houston, TX
I have a Female Russian Tortoise (est. 3 years old) that needs a good home. I WILL NOT SHIP! Any inquiries please stick to the Greater Houston, TX area. I will accept all legitimate inquiries and will be uploading more pictures of her soon. She is very healthy, eats all her greens like a good girl, and will literally eat pieces of strawberry and carrot from your fingers. I have her outside during the warmer months and she has never had any issues, a very simple tortoise, good for a first time pet owner!

She is a sweet girl and needs a loving family, with lots and lots of veggies! :)
 

Attachments

  • 20130512_191734.jpg
    20130512_191734.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 393
Back
Top