• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Female Tiger

dylanravenj

New member
Joined
Dec 1, 2013
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Commack, NY
I have a female tiger produced by Tara Leigh's Cresties for sale :) She is 21 grams. I don't plan to do anything with the tiger gene so I am selling her.

I am asking 40+ shipping from 11725. Buyer will have to be willing to wait for a break in the weather when it is cool enough to ship.

Please email me at [email protected] for more info, thank you!
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0296.jpg
    DSC_0296.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 159
Back
Top