• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Wanted Female Tricolor Hognose near-breeding or breeding weight/age

ptweet

New member
Joined
Nov 5, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Hockessin, Delaware
Looking for a breeding or near-breeding weight/age female Tricolor Hognose. Caution: I’m picky about markings! Looking for even banding. I see the merit of misaligned and zig-zag banding, but not what I’m looking for at the moment. Red preferred over orange but color’s less important than pattern. Thanks. -Peter
 
Back
Top